NORWEGIAN GETAWAY : STATEROOMS
As our newest ship in the Breakaway class, Norwegian Getaway combines the most magnificent amenities Norwegian has to offer with The Waterfront, an innovative, industry-first open-air promenade designed to connect guests with the ocean like no other cruise ship. A constant connection of freedom, energy and excitement flows throughout 678 Ocean Place and every unique space and experience. Norwegian Getaway escapes to the tropics year-round from Miami with 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruises.
What is Included?
- Ten complimentary dining options are available on board Norwegian Getaway, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations.
- Broadway shows Legally Blonde & Burn the Floor, GRAMMY® Experience, jazz & blues club, and a dueling piano bar.
- Fitness center, mini golf, sports court, ropes course, rock climbing wall, aqua park, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programs for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complimentary room service.
- Guests (double occupancy): 3.969
- Gross Register Tonnage: 145.655
- Overall Length: 1.068 m
- Beam: 170 m
- Draft: 26 m
- Engines: Diesel Electric
- Cruise Speed: 22,5 knots
- Crew: 1.640
Norwegian Getaway Highlights
- Revolutionary open-space design with unprecedented access to the ocean coupled with the next level of Freestyle Cruising allows each guest to chart their own course and create their best vacation ever.
- Norwegian Getaway is the largest ship sailing year-round from Miami to the tropical islands of the Eastern Caribbean.
- The exceptional range of staterooms and suites on Norwegian Getaway us unlike anything else at sea today. From cozy studios for solo travelers; connecting staterooms ideal for families or group travel; to our collection of suites – from spa to spacious two-bedroom suites.